Monday, August 29, 2011

Kris FU Project Card

Happy Monday my Blogger Friends and today I want to share a quick little card that my friend Kris Holmes helped me to make at our FU (Fabulously Unique) gathering in August.  I need to tell you that this card is SO MUCH MORE PRETTY in person - seems like no matter what I did.....the real beauty of this card just couldn't be captured on film.
Here is the card Kris had me create.....
She used her Cricut to make this quick tag and all we neded to do was stamp a "thanks so much" message onto the lower right corner of our tag.....and then with the help of a retired Stampin' UP! flower set - we stamped flowers around the tag and inked them up with two different colors from Stampin' UP!
We also added a beautiful ribbon to the edge of our tag and secured it down with a mini glue dot.
Kris used a DCWV stack for the paper on our card - and I have to say that I love love love everything about this card.  This recipe will end up being one of those recipes that I use often.  It's a CLEAN - and SIMPLE card that hold a whole lot of WOW FACTOR to it.  Thank You Kris for sharing this creation with me.  I feel blessed to have you as a stampin buddie. 

Hope you can join me tomorrow for my FU August Swap card.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. the INCREDIBLE KRIS strikes again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kadie, this is very nice on the computer too. Happy Monday to you as well.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete