Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kadie's Crafternooner Swap Card

Happy Wednesday my Blogger Friends and I landed in HEAVEN last night and immediately checked in with my little people.  It was too late to make it to their house (my daughters are totally GREAT MOM's when it comes to bedtime)......So we made plans to head over to their house this morning and get my LONG OVER DOSE of Grandkids Squeeze in. YAHOO!
So my quick share today is my August FU swap card that I made (look familiar Jan?) for Kris, Debbie and Ann.
I got the idea for my card from my BFF on her card that she shared with our Crafternooner group a couple months ago.  I used my Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on the Pacific Point center piece.
The flowers are a combination of punched scallop circles and then some retired SU Pretties Flowers (dyed to match our challenge colors of Brown and Blue).   I used my Little Leaves Sizzlits Die to create the leaves that I tucked behind my flowers.
And this stamp set is a set from Paper Smooches that is inked up in Pacific Point ink.
I also added a little bit of Stickles to the tips of my die cut leaves....It gave this card that little something something it was needing.

Thanks for stopping in today - I'm off to get my grandkids and we are going to head back to the hotel and spend the day in the pool and playing (and of course catching up).  My daughter will swing by the hotel when she gets off work and pick the kids up - and we are meeting up with Roger and Donna for dinner tonight.  BUSY BUSY BUSY!  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment