Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jan's sweetest card ever......

Hi My Blogger Friends and HAPPY Thursday to you!  Today I want to share a sweet little card that my BFF sent to me last week.  Check this little number out.......
Jan sent this card to me last week and I just knew when I opened it up it was from a PaperTrey Ink set.
I have to say that this card is SO MUCH prettier in person.......The strawberry is so pretty and Jan popped it up with dimensionals and the shadow that it created helped to make this little strawberry come to life - BIG TIME!
Jan did an amazing job of matching colors and creating an adorable card for me.....Thank You Jan!

I'm off to meet up with my daughters this morning - we are meeting up at Starbucks (my favorite place to go hang out when I travel) and the girls are taking some time off to bond with their mom - so can only image how much fun we are going to have.  Hope you can join me tomorrow for more Kards by Kadie creations - thanks for stopping in today and Keep Living Your Dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Actually Kadie, the strawberry and sentiment are from Unity stamp company. Thanks for all the compliments!! You're a Sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete