Saturday, August 13, 2011

Crafternooner Cards

Happy Saturday my Blogger Friends!  Today I was planning to head up to Queens Creek to attend a WaterColor class that my fellow demonstrator Di Gibbs was offering - but received word from her downline that Di had been admitted into the hospital and the class was canceled.  Please keep Di in your thought and prayers today as she and her family wait for news!
What I will be sharing with you today are three cards that my fellow Crafternooners made - but I'm not sure which month we made these.  (If any of my fellow Crafternooner friends are out there......(and you know who you are.....), can you post which month we made these cards).  First up is Jan's card - Our theme for this month was Yellow and Brown and Jan HIT THIS ONE OUT OF THE PARK (as she always does).  Oh how Vintage is this card.......
Just love how Jan has distress ALL the edges of her beautiful card - and this little piece of hardware just makes this card come all together in a fun shabby chic kind of way. 
Next up is a card that my Crafternooner friend Berta had us make.  It SCREAMS Berta's colors (she's a real fall-kind-of-gal).  We did lots of layering and distress on this card.......
And the piece that put this card over the top was when we layered the center focal piece and then blinged it up a tiny bit with stickles......I'm totally in LOVE with this card!
And last (but of course NOT LEAST) is my good buddy Opal's card.  Opal had us make this card that was full of textures and was a SCREAM to create.  Opal did an amazing job of coordinating all the colors - seriously awesome card Opal!
And here's a pic of my turtle all colored in.  Opal had us use colored pencils to color our little cutie in.....and even though I rarely use colored pencils (I'm pretty sure they are one of those products that I DID BUY so some other women couldn't buy them.......), I had a ball coloring in my little cutie turtle with the stack of colored pencils that Opal had put out for us.

Thanks for stopping in today - I'l be back tomorrow to share a couple cards that I made at a SaddleBrooke Stampers Fun Shop a month (or so) ago.  Hope you have a fabulous day and......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment