Friday, August 26, 2011

Card from Kris

It's Friday my Blogger Friends and today I want to share the card I received from my friend Kris Holmes.  Kris made this card for our FU (Fabulously Unique) stamping group to meet our August card swap challenge.  Our color challenge was Blue and Brown.......and our technique challenge was to use our cuddlebug.  Kris hit this one out of the park......
Kris used the Stampin' UP! Owl punch along with some oval nestabilities and she created this darling little owl card that just screams FUN!
Kris also used the Tim Holtz embossing folder and this folder seriously looks like the side of a tree trunk - and without a doubt was PERFECT for this card creation.
And here's the darling little owl that Kris put on the inside of her card........
And she even punched out the hole on the front of her card so the owl would be peeking through the front of the card.
And I leave you with this little owl seriously peeking out from the inside of the card Kris created.  Fabulous Job Kris!

Hope you can join me tomorrow for more Kards by Kadie creations - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment