Sunday, June 18, 2017

You Make Me Smile

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ....... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
This quick & easy card comes together with the help of the new 'Eastern Beauty' stamp set and coordinating Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper. 
The sentiment from this set just POPS off the page with the help of the new Berry Burst In-Color ink.
The bottom portion of this card, I added a panel of 'Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper......
And topped it off with a layer of Berry Burst and Tranquil Tide cardstock.  The final touch for my card was adding one of the new 2017-2018 In Color Bitty Bows (in Berry Burst) to the top of my cardstock panel.
A FANTASTIC card and is the perfect way to let someone know just how SPECIAL they are to you!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Classic layout and really shows off the paper and bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so Pretty Kadie! Love the layout, the colors and that fabulous bow!!! Nicely done my Friend!!!

    ReplyDelete