Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Swing Open Box of Tags

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Sometimes I struggle on what gift to create for that special friend on their birthday.  When I saw this project created and shared on the Crafty Caroline (on April 20, 2017) UTube Channel.......I know it was going to be the perfect gift for one of my dear sweet friends.
This project was created and shared by Crafty Caroline on her UTube channel.  And her video makes creating this project a JOY!
Caroline created the box and I designed the tags that fit inside.
I used the new 2017-2019 In-Colors to create my tags......
And also used the 'Birthday Delivery' stamp set and coordinating 'Birthday Friends Framelits Dies' to create those tags.
Here's a view of how the top of the box closes.......
And it's just short of BRILLIANT how Caroline created the side closure panels for this box.
Simply a DARLING PROJECT to make for that someone special on your birthday gift giving list.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of an armoire filled with pretty tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project turned out amazing Kadie. Love your tags and that Birthday Cake. So fun!

    ReplyDelete