Thursday, June 08, 2017

Special Delivery Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN BIRTHDAY TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
How FABULOUS would this tag look......
On any Birthday Gift!!!!
I began by creating 5-fun banner flags.  Two of them were made with the 'Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper' and three flags were made using different cardstock colors.
I added a small Pacific Point cardstock panel across the top of the banner flags and then topped it all off with some Whisper White Baker's Twine.
My sentiment was stamped using Pacific Point ink and the new 'Birthday Delivery' set.
All that was left to do was top my tag off with some of the new and simply YUMMY Pacific Point Stitched Edge Ribbon.
This tag was fun to make.....
And even more fun to give away.....
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Special delivery, indeed! I love this mix of sweet patterns. Festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete