Saturday, June 10, 2017

Love You Paper Pumpkin

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This card was created using the April 'Sara Thing' Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and everything else was included in this kit.  I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out  ......... Let me share that card with you now.
Every single time I look at this card........
I SMILE BIG!!!!
The corner panel was water colored using the pencils that came with this kit.....
And I stamped the 'love you' sentiment with the "YOU' portion directly onto the water color panel ..... and then I stamped the "LOVE" and punched it out with a small heart punch.  I added some 'Fine Tip Glue' to the top of the heart to make it SPARKLE & SHINE!!!!!
To finish this card off ...... I wrapped some Basic Black Baker's Twine around the bottom portion of my card - And this card was CALLED DONE!
Going to be giving this card to Jack.......
He has been the perfect caregiver in my knee replacement process.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Pure sweetness. I love the randomness of the ink spatters1

    ReplyDelete