Monday, June 05, 2017

Mix-It-UP! Monday Hugs Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added an additional product that is found in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM......
Today's card began by changing the orientation for this card from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.
I kept the same "hugs" die cut from the new 'Lovely Words Thinlits' die.
But I changed my base card to a Whisper White card with an Old Olive panel on the front.  To create some texture to the Old Olive panel, I ran it through my Big Shot using the 'Sparkle' Embossing Folder on the bottom half of that Old Olive panel.
Then I used my 'Simply Score' and went around the outer top edges of the Old Olive panel and created a fun score line border.
I attached some Crushed Curry 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon across the center of my Old Olive panel ......... And tied a pretty knot on the right hand section of that panel.
All that was left to do was add my Fresh Fig die-cut panel and add a few little pearls to the bottom embossed section of my card.
I'm just crazy about how both of these cards turned out.....
How about you?
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!