Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Box of Note Cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
I don't know anyone who wouldn't LOVE to receive this precious box of notecards from me.
This box of notecards makes the perfect Birthday, Housewarming or Just Because gift to give to someone special.
The box is designed so the top can be lifted off and the five notecards inside can pop right out.
I used the new 2017-2019 In Color collection to create these cards.
I used both the 'Colorful Seasons' Stamp set and the 'Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies' to create each of these cards.
Each card featured one of the new 2017-2019 In-Colors for the cardstock and ink........
And each card spot-lighted the SUPER FUN Adirondack Chair die that is featured in the 'Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies'.
The box holds 5-Vanilla Note cards and envelopes.
The box base measures 6" x 10-1/2".  On the short side, I scored at 1" and 5" and I cut at 6".....
And on the long side, I scored at 4-3/4' and 5-3/4" and cut at 10-1/2"
For the lid I started with a 2-1/2" x 10-5/8" piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock ...... And on the long side I scored at 3/8", 4-7/16", 5-1/2" an 9-9/16" and cut at 10-5/8".  On the short side I scored at 1-1/16"
I added some (now retired) Flirty Flamingo ribbon and dangled some Gold Sequin Trim from the pretty bow I created.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your

1 comment:

  1. Darling box (love the top) and the note cards in the fun colors are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete