Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday - Be Mine

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This pretty 'Be Mine' card was made with the new 'Bloomin' Love' stamp set.
The sentiment was stamped with Watermelon Wonder ink.......
And the heart was stamped onto Watermelon Wonder cardstock and my Paper Snips made it a snap to cut this heart out.
To my Whisper White panel ........ I used the 'Heart Border' punch to create a pretty row of hearts across the top of this panel.
And the final touch was adding some Watermelon Wonder Lace trim around my Whisper White panel and tied it up in a pretty knot.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I'm hitting the "love my friend" button back at you Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the stamped heart and the lace; what a WOW factor! Holy buckets of beauty!!! The heart border just makes this card sweeter yet. Fabulous job Kadie!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete