Friday, February 12, 2016

Friends Friday Sweet Valentine's

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  These creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share them here with you.  Today I have some FABULOUS Valentine's Treats I've received from a few of my VERY TALENTED friends.......
First up is this DARLING Square Pillow Box Treat Holder from Jan. 
This cute treat holder was made by my BESTIE Debbie (and Tristin).
This card was created by my SW Stamper Friend Teresa.
This CUTE CUTE Valentine's Treat Holder was made by one of my SW Stamper Friends......But they did not sign the back of their project......and  can't remember who made this (SORRY!).
Sue from my SW Stampers Group made this ADORABLE Valentine's Box.
And my final shares are from my GOOD GOOD FRIEND Lynn in Michigan.  Check out these cute little owl candy holders.......And the ADORABLE kitty card from my two favorite furry friends Boris and Natasha.
Here's some OH SO YUMMY TREATS from Lynn........Along with some DARLING little heart note pads.
And one final gift that Lynn sent to me is this FABULOUS PINK BASKET that was filled with candy AND.........
Two stamps ...... First up is this great stamp for my Wine-Down Wednesdays.......
And this Cactus stamp ....... that will be getting a real work out on the front of my envelopes.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a new Paper Pumpkin project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such talent to surround yourself with in paper, stamps and ink. Thanks for sharing, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the lucky one to have so many talented paper crafting friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers You sure got a lot of goodies my Friend!!! Love all the little 3D treats!!! Darling projects....I like the kitty the best!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm blessed to call you my friend Lynn!

    ReplyDelete