Saturday, February 13, 2016

Paper Pumpkin OCTOBER Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a pretty card to share with you!  This card was made with my October Paper Pumpkin kit.  I used most everything from the kit and added just some extra cardstock to complete this card.  I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out ....... and want to share that card with you now.
How's this for a SNAPPY HAPPY thinking of you card!
I stamped the sentiment with Calypso Coral ink......And added a couple punched cardstock layers.
The Whisper White base card was stamped with Crushed Curry ink ...... Using the darling flower stamp set that came with this kit.
I added a Calypso Coral banner flag to the center of my card and used some Crushed Curry Baker's Twine around the banner and tied it all up in a pretty bow.
And that is just how fast and easy it was to create this darling card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin a 30-Day Countdown Challenge with you .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and let me share the details of that challenge with you.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely and a classic layout! Your new background is super cool. I just ordered some backgrounds, too. Time for a little more personality than just white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. I'm going to start updating my pics with some props soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup...Love the background stamping...really adds a special flair! I ordered a couple more of these kits. Your embellished sentiment is gorgeous. Great color. You sure have a knack with color.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Lynn for your sweet sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete