Sunday, February 07, 2016

Spot Light Sunday-Hello My Friend

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a special card I created using product from the new 2016 Stampin' UP! Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  This card uses several products that will be discontinued on February 15th and the best part of this card .......... is that the product is FREE with a $50.00 Stampin' UP! order.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
This bright and happy card was made possible with two Sale-a-Bration items.
My first free Sale-a-Bration product was the 'Hello' stamp set.  I stamped my sentiment in Basic Gray and then matted it with a Crushed Curry banner piece.
And for an extra special pop of color ....... I added a single Melon Mambo Petite Petal Flower.
The other free Sale-a-Bration product that I used was the 'Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper'.  This yummy Crushed Curry color just screams HAPPY to me.
So there you have it friends.........A super quick and easy card that you can make in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this very same card ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning, stunning, stunning with the marbled designer series paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking this card Mary......but the upgraded version I post for my Mix-It-UP! Monday is a real thrill!

    ReplyDelete