Thursday, February 04, 2016

Tag Thursday - Going Global Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to create this tag with supplies featured in the new Occasions Catalog.  It's a SUPER FUN THANK YOU TAG and comes together fairly quickly.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This tag was created for an upcoming Stamp-of-the-Month Club.  I'm going to attach this tag to my club members order ....... as my way of saying THANK YOU for being part of my club.
I used the new 'Going Global' stamp set to create my Hello Honey Global.
And I also embossed the Hello Honey tag base with the 'World Traveler' folder.
For a tiny bit of WOW FACTOR I used the Hello Honey Striped Ribbon and some Gold Cording to pretty both the tag surface and top of my tag up a tad.
So there you have it friends.......A quick tag that just screams.......Thanks for going places with me.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Friends Friday post with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dreeam!

4 comments:

  1. It turned out to be a FAVORITE design for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'know, when I think you just can't get any better with creating your awesome tags; you blow me away with this one! Just amazing work with the Going Global suite. Perfect in every way and those colors, wowzers!
    Fabulous job Kadie...thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynn. I enjoyed creating this tag!

    ReplyDelete