Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Day 4/30 Dy Challenge

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
For the next 26-days I am going to share with you the cards/projects I created for the InkBig 30-Day Challenge.  This challenge is to make a card or project and mail or give it to someone special.  Here is the project I'm sharing today........
This sweet little 3x3 card is going out in my mailbox today for my mail lady SUE!
I used the retired Tab Punch to create my darling flower pot.......
And stamped my sentiment from the 'Happy Home' set.  My flower was created with the help of the new 'Blossom Bunch Punch'.
A few gold sequins and some Melon Mambo Elegant Enamel Dots in the center to finish off my darling little 'you're the best' card for Sue. 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my Day 5 of this 30-Day Challenge with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. The Tab Punch makes a brilliant little flower pot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! My mail lady SMILED BIG when she pulled it out of my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you made the flower pot with the tab punch. So creative! LOVE the colors and the little bow just add such a pop of color.
    Great job on your challenge Kadie. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mail lady Sue just LOVED her card. Thanks for visiting Lynn.

    ReplyDelete