Wednesday, March 25, 2015

You Are Amazing Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
33-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Okay my friends.......Just SEVEN short days till Sale-a-Bration is over.  I want to dedicate the next seven days to some fun projects you can make......Using product from our Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Let's jump right in with today's card share.......
This sweet little card is the perfect way to use up all those left over pieces of DSP that you just can't bring yourself to throwing out.  (YES......you know who you are!)
All I did was take 5-strips of DSP and snip the ends into flag tails.  I punched out three Bitty Butterflies and added those directly on top of the DSP......
And then I stamped my sentiment onto a circle and matted it to a scallop circle and adhered that directly onto my DSP flags.
I'm thinking that this is one of those pretty cards you can make up and have on hand........When the occasions comes up.......stamp whatever sentiment you are needing onto the circle and you have an instant WOW kind of card!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another Sale-a-Bration Creation ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Oh those pretty bits of paper look so fresh and bright!

    ReplyDelete