Monday, March 16, 2015

To A Great Friend

Happy Monday My Friends!
Today I have a card that I received at Leadership to share with you ........ Check out this gorgeous swap card I received.
This card uses a TON of new product from the Occasions and SAB catalogs.  One of my favorite catalog items is the 'Something Borrowed' DSP.  And two other fabulous Occasions items are the White Jute Ribbon and Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim.
Of course the 'Butterfies Thinlits Dies' are a favorite go to item.........Along with the fun 'Simply Wonderful' SAB stamp set ...... that fits perfectly into the 'Ornate Tag Topper Punch'.
Fabulous swap card and LOVE every little thing about this card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more leadership swap cards with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. How elegant and gracious. Love the stacked butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous and gorgeous card!!! So soft, vintage and elegant. The blue ribbon just adds such a softness it's unbelievable.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete