Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Fun With Mary Fish

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
34-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Today I have some fun pictures to share with you of my get together over at my good friend Mary Fish's house last Friday.  Check out all this fun.......
We brought our March Paper Pumpkin kits and had some fun creating.
We created the "Sew You" Paper Pumpkin kit.  As a 'group', we did some sewing.....Some card decorating......And thought outside the box so we didn't have to 'sew' all of the projects.
Mary was generous enough to allow us to dig through her stampin' studio and use ribbon, cardstock, pens and lots of stampin' tools.
This was the one Paper Pumpkin card that I created.  I think it just screams a "Kadie" kind of card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to KICK OFF a final week of Sale-a-Bration card and project shares with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Gah! I don't even remember you taking the photo. What fun we have when we stamp and create together. Thanks for sharing your talent and friendship!

    ReplyDelete