Thursday, March 05, 2015

March Downline Card

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
I still haven't gotten around to getting the swap card pictures downloaded from my Saddle-UP! Event...........so we are going to jump right in with "PLAN B" for today.  Today I will be sharing my March downline card with you.  This card is being sent out to the ladies on my team who have achieved high sales in February.  Check out this card they will be receiving......
I made two versions of this card.......
This first version uses the SAB 'Best Year Ever Accessory Pack' along with two Bitty Butterflies.
Here's that GORGEOUS 1/4" Polyester Calypso Coral Ribbon......
And the two Bitty Butterflies.  I used my Bermuda Bay Blendabilities to color in the three pearls that I added to the spin of the butterflies.
And then I stamped my sentiment from the 'Bravo' set in Bermuda Bay.
And here's my second version of this super happy card.
This version I had the 'BIG NEWS' stamp set on my desk from the cards I was using to create my March Stamp-of-the-Month Club......so I stamped the 'WooHoo' in Bermuda Bay and fussy cut it out.
I added 1/8" Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon to this card and added the 'WooHoo' flag to my ribbon.
Both cards used the 3/4" circle punch and some Crystal Effects to pretty up the bottom portion of my stripes of "Best Day Ever DSP".

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back to hopefully share some swap cards with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: