Friday, March 06, 2015

Saddle-UP! Swap Cards Part 1

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends......I was able to spend some time yesterday and I got all the swap cards that were exchanged at my Saddle-UP! Event downloaded and ready to be shared on my blog.  The theme for this Saddle-UP! card swap was birthday.  I was BLOWN AWAY with how awesome all the cards were in this swap.  Let me allow you to be the judge of that.......Here's the first batch of cards that my very talented friends made......
This first card was made by Charlotte.  LOVE this great masculine card!
My dear friend Cheri made this card.  It's hard to see, but she added drops of colored dazzling details on the branches of her tree.
My fellow demonstrator friend Linda made this card. OH MY GOSH - LOVE IT!
This is one of my favorite formula cards and was made by my Ranch girlfriend Linda.  I have to say.....There is a LOT of work that went into this card.  
And my last card share for today is a SNAPPY/HAPPY card made by my team member Lydia.  Thanks Lydia for letting me know this was your card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more swap card creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a day of inspiration and creativity. Beautiful, simple cards . . . fabulous swap!

    ReplyDelete