Wednesday, March 04, 2015

March Stamp-of-the-Month Tags

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I was hoping to post some of the swap cards that the ladies exchanged at my Saddle-UP! card swap ......... but I got busy yesterday preparing my March Stamp-of -the-Month cards and didn't get an opportunity to get the photos downloaded.  SO.....instead I'm going to share my March Stamp-of-the-Month tag with you.  Let's jump right in with today's share......
My Stamp-of-the-Month set for March is "BIG NEWS".  I have to say that there are soooo many things you can do with this set......I JUST LOVE IT.  So when I set out to create the tag for March, I knew I wanted to do something with the 'WooHoo!' stamp from this set.  SO.....I created this fun little thank you tag with the help of the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.  I started out with a 2" x 4-1/4" Coastal Cabana tag and then got busy stamping the 'thank you!' from this set.
I stamped my 'thank you!' sentiment three times with Memento Black Ink and gave just enough spacing between each of them to add three 'WooHoo' flags.  I stamped three different colored flags.  n Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry and Old Olive.  I used the 1/2" circle punch add a small circle to the left hand edge of each banner flag.........And then I topped those circles off with a layer of Crystal Effects.  I then attached each flag with some Stampin' Dimensionals.
To finish off my tag .......
I topped it off with a piece of pretty SAB ribbon.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to hopefully begin sharing with you those swap cards from my Saddle-UP! event ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect way to use that little banner . . . on a tag! Creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete