Monday, December 08, 2014

Wreath Card Woodgrain

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
I'm heading back to Arizona today......
INSERT VERY SAD FACE HERE!
Today I want to continue my everything Christmas card show-case with you.  I have created some pretty amazing Wonderous Wreath cards and want to begin sharing those with you today.  Let's jump right in with this first card.......
This card uses the Wonderous Wreath set........Which was stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink.
I stamped my sentiment in Real Red ink....
Added some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details for berries on the wreath.......And used Real Red 1/8" Taffetta Ribbon to hang my wreath.

One of the final touches for this truly awesome card was using the Woodgrain stamp with Early Espresso Ink and Embossing Powder on Crumb Cake cardstock.  Talk about a real WOW FACTOR!


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another wreath card ............. Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments: