Monday, December 15, 2014

Peace and Joy Wreath

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Continuing my everything Christmas card show-case with you........I have another Wonderous Wreath card to share with you.  Let's jump right in with my card share for toady.............
This Wonderous Wreath was stamped with Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green ink.  And I used Cherry Cobbler ink to stamp the berries.
My sentiment was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.....
And the perfect little touch for this card was the All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishment and a Rhinestone gem was added to the center of my snowflake.
I used the new 1" Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon to add the perfect bow.......
And a small piece of Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack completed this card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Blackberry Bliss Wreath Card ............... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: