Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wreath Banner Cards 1/2

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!

Today I want to continue my everything Christmas card show-case with you.  I have created two pretty amazing Wonderous Wreath cards and want to begin sharing those with you today.  Let's jump right in with my two "Noel" cards...........
My first "Noel" banner card is made with Pear Pizzazz and Cherry Cobbler.
I used the filler wreath stamp to create my tone-on-tone background for my Pear Pizzazz base card.
And used Red Glimmer Paper to create my "Noel" and bow.
My second card uses Whisper White and Real Red cardstock.
I stamped my wreath image with Mossy Meadow ink and used Silver Glimmer Paper for my "Noel" die-cut image.
For my banner I ran it through the Big Shot using the strip embossing folder and added a Glimmer Paper bow for a touch of fun.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you two more banner wreath cards .......................Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: