Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Wreath Card Woodgrain Door

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Well I arrived back home yesterday afternoon and have almost completely settled back into an Arizona routine.  Miss my kids and little people BIG TIME ......... But looking forward to the next time we get together.

Today I want to continue my everything Christmas card show-case with you.  I have a special woodgrain door card to share with you today ....... One that was created with the Wonderous Wreath stamp set.  Let's jump right in with this first card......
This card came together in a snap......I started with a Crumb Cake A2 card and used the largest circle from the Circle Framelit collection to create my arched front door.
I used the woodgrain stamp to stamp my image onto Crumb Cake cardstock.....using Crumb Cake ink.
And then stamped my Wonderous Wreath image onto Whisper White cardstock using Garden Green Ink.  My bow was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.....onto Cherry Cobbler cardstock.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you two banner wreath cards that I made ............ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: