Wednesday, December 24, 2014

12-Tags of Christmas DAY FIVE

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have two more Christmas tags to share with you......And these two tags will come together in no time flat for you.
First up is a trio of Festival of Trees tags.
I used Pacific Point cardstock for my base tag.  Three little layers of Whisper White cardstock were added to create my snow.....and then three little Festival of Trees were stamped onto Whisper White cardstock using Pear Pizzazz ink.
This "Merry Little Wish" tag was made with Whisper White cardstock an the 'Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack'.
I stamped my sentiment onto Whisper White - Punched it out with the Word Window Punch ..... Matted it with a Cherry Cobbler Modern Label Punch and then added a 1-1/4" square of Whisper White behind it.  Two Cherry Cobbler Candy Dots were added to the Whisper White Square piece.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my final two Christmas tags with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously awesome tags! Neat how you used the Signo pen. The trees are so pretty in the white snowbanks and that gorgeous blue sky. Be-You-tiful!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the most incredible cards and tags. There's something about the plaid one that has won be over as a favorite, favorite!

    ReplyDelete