Thursday, December 18, 2014

FAVORITE Wreath Card

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I want to continue my everything Christmas card show-case with you.......And share with you my very favorite wreath card that I designed this year.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this card.
I stamped my Wonderous Wreath image onto Pear Pizzazz cardstock and used Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow ink.  I added a beautiful Mossy Meadow bow and used Cherry Cobbler Glimmer Paper for the berries on my wreath.
And my sentiment is stamped with Mossy Meadow ink and two Cherry Cobbler Glimmer paper circles were added to my sentiment.
My base card is Mossy Meadow and I used a Pear Pizzazz layer for my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more holiday cards with you ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: