Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Card For Jack

Happy Valentine's Day Friends!
Today's share is the Valentine's Day card I made for Jack.......

It's a card I CASE'd from Barbara Dykhouse.   I have to say that the minute I saw this card posted on Stampin' Connection.........I fell in LOVE LOVE LOVE with it's clean and playful look.  I knew it was a card that I would be creating for myself.
The Language of Love stamp set was used to create these darling hanging hearts...... 
 And I even punched out one Real Red Glimmer heart for one of the hanging hearts!
This sentiment is just the most PERFECT sentiment I could express to Jack.
And because I am sooooo crazy about this card........ I also had my new WOW (Women of Wednesday) group make it for our January gathering.  
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more Saddle-UP! Event projects with you......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines day. Enjoy the day with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe that I saw this card, I don't remember where, and I just got this stamp set to make it. Too funny! And then, I forgot to make it for Valentine's Day. I tell ya', I'm losing my mind. Great card and thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with the same card! One of my favorite valentines this year. Jack should be feeling the love!

    ReplyDelete