Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Life Doesn't Have To Be Perfect

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My card share for today is a pretty little card that the ladies made two of at my Saddle-UP! Event.
We started with a Whisper White base card......
And we used the Sale-a-Bration Decorative Dots Embossing Folder on the front of the card.......
They stamped two Calypso Coral flowers from the Petite Petals set and punched it out with the coordinating Petite Petals Punch (they received both of these products in their registration packet).
We used the Banners Framelits Dies to die-cut out our sentiment......
And layered it with another banner framelits......using the Sweet Sorbet DSP from Sale-a-Bration.
This was one of my favorite cards we made at the Saddle-UP! event.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another project from the Saddle-UP! Event........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card. I think what really sets it off from the others and doesn't make it look so bare as others, is the flower. I love it. I also like how you did the twine. Awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling layered flower. that sentiment really sums things up, yes?

    ReplyDelete