Saturday, February 15, 2014

Mailbox Valentine's Treats

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I want to share the Valentine's Treats I left for my SaddleBrooke friends on Friday morning.  Each holiday......I come up with some kind of special holiday treat to surprise my friends with and I hang that treat from each of their mailboxes.  Here's what they found hanging on their mailboxes on Valentine's morning............
 I made DumDum sucker hearts!
Each packet contained a scallop heart that was cut out from my Cricut Machine...... 
 And had a DSP heart attached to it......
 And several different colored tags were created.
 I added a pretty red ribbon to the top of my cello bag.......
and a Dum Dum Sucker was attached to the center of each scallop heart. 
They looked super cute hanging from their mailboxes........and with temperatures in the HIGH 80's yesterday.......I was glad I picked Dum Dum Suckers and NOT chocolate.
 
Thanks for joining me today!   I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more Saddle-UP! event projects.........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. How fun is it to see a treat on the mailbox. These are so cute and I'm sure the gals loved them. We, however, cannot get to our mailboxes because of the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling gift . . . smart girl! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete