Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Saddle-UP! Event Gifts

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Over the next couple of days........I have some amazing gifts that I received from some of the gals who joined me at my February 1st Saddle-UP! Event.  These are gifts that the ladies made especially for me.......and I just had to share them with you.  Let's jump in with Gail and Deb R's gift..... 
 This is the "Many Thanks" card I received from Gail.
She embossed the left hand side of her pocket card.  She used the Petite Petals stamp set and punch that she received in her Saddle-UP! registration packet to decorate the front of her card........
But the real WOW FACTOR of this card was this AMAZING "many thanks" label sentiment that actually pulled out to reveal an even bigger surprise.......
Gail used one of the "Saddle-UP!" decoration I had out for the day to pull all the pieces of her pocket card together.  BRILLIANT IDEA Gail....and OH SO FUN! 
This was a SUPER FUN surprise for me to receive in the mail.......and one that I knew IMMEDIATELY was created 'just for me'Thank You Gail for creating this Saddle-UP! card for me.  I LOVE IT!
And my second gift share for today is this SUPER YUMMY treat that Deb R made for me.  She not only gave one to me at my event.......but she also created one each for my daughter Cheryl and granddaughter Hailey.  HOW AWESOME WAS THAT!
The special little touch that Deb created was this patch work scallop flower that she made.  She used lots of different scraps of DSP and glues them together and then punches them out to create some real WORKS OF ART.
And if the scallop flower wasn't enough......she filled the inside of each of our gift bags with some AWESOME YUMMY CANDY!
Needless to say.......The candy was YUMMY beyond words!  Thank You Deb for creating this sweet little surprise for me......and also for thinking of my girls and making each of them one too.   WE LOVED IT!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another gift I received at my Saddle-UP! Event...........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful gifts . . . the "Saddle Up" personalization is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...What a cool card. The sanding and the colors ROCK. I love how she did the twine too! Very nicely done!!!
    And, of course, the candy looks like it might be my FAVE. Chocolate covered toffee with chopped nuts on top? YUM Her gift bag is adorable too!
    Thanks for sharing with us, oh, it only got to 9 degrees today and supposed to be 14 below zero tonight. We are supposed to set all sorts of records I guess. Normal temp would be low 30's. I wish you could share your warm weather to! =)

    ReplyDelete