Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Many Thanks Make 'n Take

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Before I go sharing the darling Make n' Take that my daughter did at my Saddle-UP! Event....I want to share a YUMMY picture of Twoie with you.......
Here is what my little dude'r looked like after his bath this past Saturday night.  SERIOUSLY.....I could just eat this little Dude'r up!
 
Now on with my share for today.  It's the Make n' Take that my daughter did at the Saddle-UP! Event.
Here's the morning Make n' Take that Cheryl had the ladies make.
We used some new Sale-a-Bration DSP and even added a fun little piece of Washi Tape to the top of this tag.
To create the tag.....The ladies used the new Tag Topper Punch for the shape of their card.  They added a small Crisp Cantaloupe circle to the top of their tag and ran some Whisper White Baker's Twine to their tag to create the hanging string.
They stamped a Pool Party sentiment to their tag and the final touch was to add some new Gold Sequins for a little WOW FACTOR!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another project from the Saddle-UP! Event........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the tag your daughter made! She has inherited your stamping talent. I can see why you post these pics of twoie. He really is the cutest little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bookmark. Love the touches of washi and sequins! Twoie is so dapper in stripes!

    ReplyDelete