Sunday, February 16, 2014

Tag Topper Box

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is another 3-D project that was made at my February 1st Saddle-UP! Event.
We created this darling little box...... 
That was created with the new Tag Topper Punch. 
 We used the Petite Petal Stamp Set to decorate our Whisper White tags......
 And used Early Espresso ribbon to close-up our fun box.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another project from the Saddle-UP! Event........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Kadie, That little box is so adorable. Can you please share the dimensions of it? How long is the paper before you tag punched it?
    txjennywren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I simply MUST try this! What a clever idea with the tag topper punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know 3D is my absolute fave. This is a great project with my fave DSP too! I love how it's tied together too! So very nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete