Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thank You and Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
I have two cards to share with you today........
First up is the wonderful birthday card I received from a fellow SaddleBrookee Samper Roberta.  She combined two of my favorite colors chocolate and pink.  OH SO PRETTY!
And my second card share for today is a card I received from Jan........
She created this fun and happy Thank you card for me.  She used the new Kiwi Lane templates to cut all her patterned papers......and then used an ink pad to distress all the edges before adhering them down. SUPER FUN CARD Jan! 
 
Thanks for joining me today.  I'll be back tomorrow to share three Thank you cards that I received from three very special friends.  Hope you can join me tomorrow for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Great work from Roberta and Jan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that chocolate and pink together is fabulous! The Kiwi Lane is a very interesting concept. Very cool card and the layering with the templates is awesome! Very nicely done on both. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete