Saturday, August 10, 2013

More Cads From Convention

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Well today is the BIG DAY............Twoie's Baby Shower!  We have about 20something guest coming and lots of fun surprises lined up for the party.  I'm hoping to have some shower pictures to share with you on Monday.     
 
My card share for today is from several of the ladies that I swapped cards with while in Salt Lake City for the 2013 Stampin' UP! convention.  Here's a few more of my favorites...... 

Here's another swap card I received from Carla Moosman...The Strawberry Slush is just super yummy on this card! 
 This card was made by Kathy Beck of Appleton Wisconsin........
 And Rhonda Vanek of Powell WY made this card......
 This was created by Barb Conant......
 And my last card share for today was made by Joyce Coffey of Thornton, Colorado.
 
Thanks for joining me today.......I'll be back tomorrow to share more convention swaps with you and hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the use of the New In Colors especially Strawberry Slush! Very pretty to add to your collection! Enjoy that little baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right! These are absolutely amazing. The embellishing is fabulous on every card. So very nicely done. I love them all!!!

    I can't wait to hear about the shower. Actually, I can't wait to see all the treasure's you made. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look like they were all part of a collection. so pretty together and a wonderful share!

    ReplyDelete