Tuesday, April 20, 2010

THANKS!

I'm always looking for a BRIGHT and SPECIAL way to say Thank You - especially when it means sending a card to someone who has done something extra special for me......... So today I created that card by using some retired SU DSP and several SU Die Cut Blooms.
Here's a close-up of the SU die cut blooms - just love how using these die cuts really add that little something something that your card might need.
I've made several of these cards up and will probably send some to my daughter who owns a PartyLite business....she too is always sending out Thank You cards to her customers.
Hope your having a great day......and hope your able to stop back tomorrow. It's a SPECIAL Birthday tomorrow for someone very special to me..........Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment