Tuesday, April 06, 2010

5-Circle SPIN

Sharing a card today that I made in March - which I wanted to create several cards to keep on hand as "Anything" type of cards. Here is a perfect card to fit that requirement. The first is my favorite (RED) with a touch of Pink and some pretty prima flowers. I've left the oval blank so I can add my wishes to the center using my small oval punch.
Here's my chocolate chip version - Just know my daughters are going to love this version.
And a yummy pink version - which will be perfect for my granddaughters.
Here's a group shot of all four colors that I made. Glad I spent the extra time to create several of each color - I now have some extra cards on hand for when I'm needing to send a get well or thinking of you card out to a friend.
Hope to see you tomorrow - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment