Friday, April 02, 2010

Sweet Little Purse Cards

With Mother's Day not far away - I want to share a Purse card I created and probably will be using for several of my Mother's Day cards. I CASE'd the idea from several fellow SU demonstrators who designed similar cards using SU punches. This first purse card is using Rose Red DSP and Card Stock. I also used the Boho Blossoms punch and the retired Key Tag Punch.
This sweet little purse is made with So Saffron DSP and CS. I used the Round Tab punch to create the purse and the small oval punch to create the handles.
And my final purse creation is made with retired Pacific Point DSP and CS. I used the Key Tag punch and Small Oval punch to create this purse.
Here's a group shot of the purse cards I created - Just makes me want to plan a road trip to the Coach store to select a great new Coach Bag.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you can drop back tomorrow. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment