Monday, April 26, 2010

Delightful

Last month, I was looking to create a fabulous card for one of my SaddleBrooke friends and thought to myself..........What can I do to make a really WOW card for her..........so.......... I mixed up THREE COLORFUL BRADS.........A yard of beautiful STRIPED RIBBON......And added a measure of DELIGHTFUL for good luck......and what I ended up with was........
A fabulous greeting card for an extra special friend.
Have to say that this was a fun and extra special card for someone very special to me in SaddleBrooke. I colored in the flower cart before I mailed it off to her.......(by the way.....she loved it!).
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you can come back tomorrow and check out the really FUN bunny card I made for Easter. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Kadie I love it... I'm not surprised your friend did, too. The blue and white ribbon is such a restful element to the card, too. Great job with this fabulous card.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete