Saturday, April 03, 2010

Fun Fold Card

Have this FUN FOLD card to share with you today - that is WAY TOO DIFFICULT for me to begin to type out how this card folds. I'm HOPING that you will get the idea when you view the following photo's. This card is made using the retired SU Key Tag punch - but you could use squares or cirlces in place of the key tag punch that I used.
The idea is it's a standard A2 card that has a small flap added to the right side of the card - which creates the flap that fold over the front of your card.
Then with the help of the Key Tag Punch - those elements fold over your extended flap and closes up your card. (told you it was too complicated to explain...hope the photo's help. (Clear as MUD?)
If it still doesn't make sense to you.......give me a yell and I'll get your mailing address and mail one to you. Seeing is understanding in this case.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you visit tomorrow for more of my card creations. Keep Living Your Dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment