Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Smell The Coffee

Today we are leaving to head over to San Diego to visit Jack's youngest son Gabe and his family - but wanted to get a quick post off to spot-light my favorite beverage in the ENTIRE WORLD.....espresso coffee......YUM! I made this FUN coffee shaker card last month and plan to send it to my BFF in Wisconsin - she too LOVES ESPRESSO.
Here is a view of the front of the tag I created for my card.....Don't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of fresh coffee beans?
Here's a close-up of the shaker portion of this card....and YES....that is actual espresso beans in the shaker compartment of the card. I made a couple of this card - and only because I knew that I would have to keep one for myself........(UHHHHMMMMM.....Is admitting you have a problem the first step?)
Thanks for stopping by today - and I will post tomorrow from San Diego. Keep Living Your Dream! (I am)

0 comments:

Post a Comment