Monday, June 12, 2017

You're The Best Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT.......
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT.......
For today's upgraded version ........ I really jazzed my card up to the next stamping level.
I began by changing the orientation of my card and adding a panel of the new 'Color Theory' Designer Series Paper to the left hand edge of my Whisper White card base.
Before adhering down my DSP panel ...... I wrapped some Mini Chevron Crushed Curry ribbon to the top of my DSP panel.  I then stamped my sentiment onto a 1-1/4" Whisper White circle.......and matted it with a 1-3/8" Crushed Curry circle and 1-3/4" Cajun Craze circle.
My trio of leafs were created using the same 'Seasonal Layering Framelits Dies' that I used yesterday ......... But for today's card I upgraded the layers of each leaf.
I have to say that I am simply wild for all Stampin' UP! dies ....... But this 'Seasonal Layering Framelits Dies' have endless possibilities in stamping future.
So there you have it friends...........
Two beautiful fall cards.......
Do you have a favorite?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love this with the cracked paint designer series paper. Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete