Saturday, June 03, 2017

Sara Thing Paper Pumpkin

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This card was created with some left over pieces from my April 'Sara Thing' Paper Pumpkin kit.  Check out what I created......
This is s BOLD and SASSY kind of Sara card.
I used the stamp set that was included in the April Paper Pumpkin kit and used VersaMark and White Embossing Powder to really help the sentiment POP!
I used the Watercolor Pencils and resist cardstock that was included in this kit and after I got all my pieces colored in ....... I grabbed my paper snips and began cutting up a 'stained glass' style pattern for the bottom of my Basic Black base card.
All it took to finish this card off ........ Was wrapping some Whisper White Baker's Twine around the top of my card and adding a pretty bow to the end.
Just love the way this card turned out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: