Thursday, June 29, 2017

Lovely Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER SPECIAL BIRTHDAY TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
Talk about making a tag that is packed full of WOW!
I started out by stamping my birthday sentiment onto a 3" x 4-1/4" Real Red tag.  I used the 'Birthday Banner' set and some Whisper White Embossing Powder to help make my sentiment just pop off my tag.
Next I grabbed my new 'Lovely Words' thinlits and die-cut out my lovely heart on my Real Red tag.
All that was left to do was add a 3" x 4-1/4" Whisper panel to the backside of my Real Red tag and that helped my lovely heart to pop right off my tag.  I also added three new 'Clear Faceted Gems' around the front of my tag........
And topped my tag off with some 1/8" Silver Ribbon.
Simply love how this tag turned out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. pretty stitches and I love the use of the faceted gems!

    ReplyDelete