Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Card Portfolio

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product I used to create this Portfolio is featured in the NEW 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
This card portfolio is the perfect gift to make for that someone special you might know.
The portfolio opens up to reveal two BEAUTIFUL thank you cards.
Each card was decorated with the new 'Eastern Beauty' stamp set and 'Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies'.
I also used the new 'Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers' to add some fun to both the portfolio and the cards.
Here's what the two cards look like.  I used Dapper Denim cardstock for the base of each card ...... And then a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock was attached to the front of my card.  All the magic for both of these cards came from the STUNNING 'Eastern Beauty Bundle'.
My portfolio was secured closed with the help of this darling Belly Band.
It too was constructed with the pieces from the 'Eastern Beauty Bundle'. 
The portfolio is made with a 10" x 8-1/2" piece of Dapper Denim cardstock.  I scored it on the 8-1/2" side and that gave me my pocket flap.  And then on the 10" side I scored it at 4-7/8" and 5-1/8" and this gave me the center fold for my portfolio.
A BEAUTIFUL PROJECT that comes together pretty quickly and packs a real WOW FACTOR when presented to that someone special in your life.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your

2 comments:

  1. Katie,

    The portfolio is absolutely georgeous! I love the measurements you gave but I didn't see the score line on the 8 1/2 side. Did I miss it?

    Kathy in California

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing portfolio! You always have such creative ways to make paper pretty and practical!

    ReplyDelete