Thursday, February 11, 2016

Tag Thursday-Timeless Texture Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN THANKS TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This thank you tag will be attached to my Stamp of the Month Club customer orders soon.
I used the 'Sassy Salutations' thank you for the center of my tag.  This sentiment was stamped with VersaMark ink and then sprinkled with White Embossing Powder for some real WOW ACTION!
My Whisper White tag was stamped with the Timeless Texture stamp set with Tempting Turquoise ink.
Here's a close-up look at what my Whisper White tag looked like with all my 'Timeless Texture' images stamped on it.
And a final touch to my tag was adding some 5/8" Organza Ribbon and the new 1/8" Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon. I secured both of these ribbons with some Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine and tied it all up in a pretty little bow.
So there you have it friends ......... A clean and simple tag that is perfect for topping off a special little gift.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Friends Friday post with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dreeam!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those cool images from Timeless Textures. Really make for an interesting background on your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup...absolutely LOVE your tag and this stamp set. You sure ROCKED this one! The color is just amazing. Love the two little Crystal Effects hearts and the embossing. This has got to be one of my FAVE's. You are for sure the Queen of Tags my Friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynn. The Crystal Effect hearts are my favorite part of this tag too.

    ReplyDelete