Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Day 3/30 Day Challlenge

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
For the next 27-days I am going to share with you the cards/projects I created for the InkBig 30-Day Challenge.  This challenge is to make a card or project and mail or give it to someone special.  Here is the project I'm sharing today........
It's always sad to hear that someone near to you is experience a loss.  Today's card is being sent to my dear sweet friend Lynn in Michigan.
I used the 'Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits' to die-cut out my sentiment and then matted it to an Old Olive frame.
My trees were stamped with the 'Lovely As A Tree' set ....... And I quickly colored in the trees and then hit it with a slash of my Clear Wink of Stella pen.
And a final touch was adding 3-Old Olive Candy Dots to the bottom right hand corner of my card.
So there you have it friends ....... A pretty sympathy card that I hope my friend knows comes straight from my heart.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my Day 4 of this 30-Day Challenge with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't Wink of Stella make everything better? So pretty and a true classic stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the clear Wink of Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE and LOVE my card. Thank you Kadie for being such a DEAR DEAR and DEAR friend to me. Your card is beautiful and I will keep this one on display in my studio. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss Lynn. Glad you liked your card.

    ReplyDelete