Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Day 10/30 Day Challenge

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
For the next 20-days I am sharing the cards/projects I created for the InkBig 30-Day Challenge.  This challenge is to make a card or project and mail or give it to someone special.  Here is the project I'm sharing today........
Today's card is going to my youngest granddaughter Brooke.
I started out by embossing a large circle from the 'Circles Framelits Collection' and then running it through my Big Shot using the 'Hearts' embossing folder.
Then I stamped my "I Love You" sentiment with the 'Pictogram Punches' set onto a Whisper White 2" x 4-1/4" tag with Bermuda Bay Ink.  For a little WOW FACTOR I punched a Real Red heart out and adhered it directly over the stamp heart image.
Next I stamped my vase with the 'Pictogram Punches' set and Tangelo Twist Ink.  For my flowers I used the 'Bitty Flower Punch along with three pretty spring ink colors.
And I added some Bermuda Bay Sequins and Pearl as a final touch to my Whisper White Tag.
All that was left to do was add some Bermuda Bay Thick Baker's Twine to the top of my tag ....... and tie it all off with a pretty Whisper White Baker's Twine bow.
So there have it friends ....... A darling card for my sweet "Doll Baby".
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my Day 11 of this 30-Day Challenge with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love the little flower pot with flowers and that heart embossed piece. 1/3 Of the way to reaching your goal. Well done Kadie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn. Brooke is going to love her card and the little cash I tucked inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're one third of the way through the challenge. Bravo! Sweet little bouquet and I love the circle of "love!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mary! I heard from Brooke last night and she LOVED her card and surprise inside.

    ReplyDelete